Thursday, 12 July 2007
A Bahá'í pioneer was trespassing through the jungle of some tropical country, when suddenly he found himself surrounded by naked men with bones through their noses, waving spears.
They tied him up and threw him in a stew-pot, then started piling firewood underneath. Drums sounded.
In desperation, the pioneer began reciting the "remover of difficulties" prayer. Suddenly the drumming stopped. One cannibal looked at another and said "Hey guys! I think we've just found the ninth member of our LSA!"
Posted by BahaiJokes at 16:11
9. Give Us a Week, We'll Take Off the Prejudice
8. Did Somebody Say "Equality"?
7. I Can't Believe It's Not Buddhism
6. The Official Religion of Seals and Croft
5. Uniting the World, Since 1844
4. No Hidden Messages, Only Hidden Words
3. God Passes By, So Hop On
2. Where Do You Want To Be in the Next World?
1. Got Faith?
Posted by BahaiJokes at 16:09
9. Opening prayer is a Persian chant of The Tablet of Ahmad
8. "We'll now adjourn to the other room for a short video"
7. The refreshments have turned into dried fruit and iced tea
6. Treasurer pulls out a stack of easy to follow charts on "how to attain our goal"
5. "Please return to the first room for a translation of the video"
4. The children are leafing through the Persian prayer book
3. More people in the kids' room than at consultation
2. Everybody is volunteering to read the closing prayer
1. Feast begins exactly at 8....Persian time!
Posted by BahaiJokes at 16:08
Posted by BahaiJokes at 16:06
Ábdu’l-Bahá told a Bahá'í to prepare to go to India to teach the Faith. So he prepared by studying Indian culture, languages, etc. However, at the last minute, the Master changed his mind and decided to send him to America.
"But I thought I was going to India," said the Pioneer.
Ábdu’l-Bahá answered, "So did Columbus."
Posted by BahaiJokes at 16:03
7. Weathered and outdated "third most widespread religion in the world" buttons
6. Orange juice squeezer in shape of Indian House of Worship
5. Happy "End of Year of Patience" greeting cards
4. The "Dawn-Breakers" alarm clock with permanent preset to go off at 4:30 a.m. every morning
3. Car window sun shield marked: "Blocking everything except the Light of Guidance"
2. Compass with a "Q"- direction to the Qiblih
1. Complete video set of "The World Congress"- on beta
Posted by BahaiJokes at 16:00